Prior to taking the FCLE, it is recommended to take a practice test to familiarize yourself with the testing platform.
Please use the instructions below to help navigate a practice test session.
1. Navigate to the FCLE Testing Website: https://fsassessments.org/families.html
2. Select "Practice Tests" under the "Prepare Your Student" section.
3. Click the green "Sign in" Button
4. Select "30" in the drop down menu for "Student Grade Level."
5. Under the "End of Course" section in green, select the "Start Civics EOC Practice Test."
6. Choose your settings and click the green "Select" button.
7. Click the green "Begin Test Now" button.
8. You will now be placed in to a practice test session.
9. Get familiarized with the testing platform clicking all the settings available.